Vakrangee is a technology-driven company centred around building India’s largest network of last-mile retail outlets to deliver our services to the unserved and the underserved rural, semi-urban and urban population of the country. The Assisted Digital Convenience stores are called as NextgenVakrangeeKendras, which act as the ‘One Stop Shop’ for availing multiple products and services.
The Company offers an extensive array of services across various sectors by providing BFSI, ATM, E-Commerce, Telemedicine, Online Pharmacyand Logistics Services. VakrangeeKendras are essential ‘One Stop Shop Assisted Digital Convenience Stores’, offering citizens goods and services at the competitive price, same time and same quality.All the NextGen Vakrangee Kendra stores are standardized in terms of look and feel and equipment’s, thereby providing standard consumer and service experience.
We have a portfolio of key licenses and partnership empanelment built over the last 25 years. We operate on an asset-light franchisee-based model. Our NextgenVakrangeeKendras have robust revenue generating capabilities supported by an advanced technological platform and multi-line of services. Each vertical of Vakrangee has the potential to achieve strong results and generate healthy returns. Every outlet of Vakrangee is supporting our key objective to set up a modern-day NextgenVakrangeeKendras, which makes our Kendras clearly and distinctly identifiable as “assisted digital convenience store”.
- Vakrangee has set the GUINESS WORLD RECORDS for the Title: Most Stores launched simultaneously
- Vakrangee has been awarded as the best ‘Financial Services Retailerofthe Year’ at the Indian Retail Awards 2019.
- Sustainalytics ESG Rankings: Vakrangeehas been ranked World’s No.1 Company in the Software and Services Industry out of 668 Companies assessed in the Industry.
- S&P Global - RobecoSAM ESG Rankings: Vakrangeehas been ranked No. 13 Company in the global industry ranking and ranked No. 9 Company in the Corporate Governance global industry raking.
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI) 2021: Vakrangee has been shortlisted and selected to be part of the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. Only 380 companies have been selected globally. The firms included in this year’s index scored above a global threshold established by Bloomberg to reflect a high level of disclosure and overall performance across the framework’s five pillars.