ROINET Solution is technology-driven rural-focused fintech company, delivering banking and other financial services to the last mile under-served population through digital means. Our mission is to – “enable a better quality of life for the underserved, through the use of technology and innovative products and services”. We are DPIIT recognized “fintech for rural”.
We aim to change the banking and financial services scenario by providing financial services at affordable cost to the under-served population of the country, who might not otherwise be aware of or able to afford these services.
Our digital technology solution is designed for the under-banked masses of the country, for unleashing the hugely untapped potential of the bottom-of-the-pyramid section of rural economy. Our solution helps in reducing the cash economy and bringing the money into a formal banking system. It enables direct cash transfer to beneficiary bank account instead of physical payments against subsidies, thus promoting gender equality and women empowerment.
The solution inculcates the habit to save by enabling low-cost access to saving and pension plans. By enabling availability of adequate and transparent credit from formal channels, we foster the entrepreneur spirit of the masses increase their earning and prosperity. Our technology payments platform has set digitization to a level playing field for the poor to access and participate in mainstream financial service market.
Our technology platform enables end-users to make payments and buy financial products through all digital modes such as AEPS, Mini-ATM credit /debit card swipe, Aadhaar Pay etc. Learning from the recent Covid-19 pandemic, we have now deployed contactless QR-code/UPI based payment options at our existing BC-agent outlets.
- Government Banks: Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Baroda GujratGramin Bank
- Private Banks: Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, RBL Bank
- Digital banking – New account opening, cash-in and cash-out, remittances
- Digital payments – AEPS, Aadhaar Pay, Mini-ATMs for card transactions, UPI cash withdrawal and merchant payments
- E-governance services
- Government services such as direct benefit transfer, pension plans, APY, PMJJBY, PMSBY
- Assisted e-commerce services - Amazon-Easy, IFFCO
- Utility and bill payment services; BBPS
- 1,20,000 BC Agents across India; Pan India presence with sales and support infrastructure
- Monthly gross transaction volume of ~ Rs.2,000 crore
- Licensed by multiple government and private banks
- Recognised by Deloitte India as fastest growing technology company, under their TechFast50 program 2019-20
- Declared finalist in first National Start-Up Awards 2020, Government of India
- Recognized by “Great Place to Work” for year 2020-21
- Sameer Mathur, Managing Director, + 91 9811177038, email@example.com
- Vivek Gupta, Co-founder, Chief Operation & Technology Officer, + 91 7042499200, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanjeev Mahajan, Co-founder, Chief Growth Officer, + 91 9810955505, email@example.com