Center for Development Orientation and Training (CDOT) has been working since year 2000, with the purpose for making meaningful intervention in the society for inclusive growth of unreached community. It’s started its operation with self-help group formation and bank linkages but over the periods it started operating as microfinance institution. Later on, CDOT identified other need of community and started working in various domains like Financial Inclusion, Water & Sanitation, Livelihood, Renewal energy, Skill Development & Training as well as Hyper- Local Markets. With the aim of holistic development of society we have directly served 5.1 Million people across India.
- CDOT has been directly working with 5.1 Million people in five state of India (Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Assam and Gujarat).
- In FY 2019-20, through our Financial Inclusion activities the turnover of Business correspondent is 7065 Cr and the business per BCA is INR 5.1 Cr. In Present, we have total 3097 business correspondent in India
- Currently, we have been working with 2 Public Sector Bank, 2 Private Sector Bank and 1 Regional Rural Bank.
- We have also been selected as Technical partners of Punjab National Bank.
- Through the microfinance activities we have provided loan to 1 lakhs people and total INR 165.75 Cr. Was dispersed though it.
- We have also been empanelled with one of the Public Sector Bank for disbursement of small credit loans and recovery of NPA