VisionTo promote responsible financial inclusion by systematizing, harmonizing and innovating the delivery of financial services through Business Correspondents.
- Unified Voice by representing the full spectrum of BCs
- Strong Voice by formulating and advocating positions and recommendations on industry indices
- Respected Voice by promoting responsible delivery of high-quality service and
- Trusted Voice by fostering sustainable viability and growth of the BCs and industry
- To create and impart knowledge databaseregarding the on-going best practices related to business models, standards, mechanisms, code of conduct and pricing in India and from across the world to ensure viable, scalable and self-sustaining business.
- To improve the quality and capacities of Customer Service Points (CSPs) through high quality, comprehensive, innovative and cost-efficient training, certification and registry.
- To promote responsible financial inclusion through building financial awareness and ensuring customer protection in the BC channel.
- To perform data consolidation and analysis across BCs, banks, other financial service providers (insurance, pension, mutual fund etc.), and merchants through a common comprehensive business intelligence system.
- To build credibility by playing convening role as the sectoral federation in general and on behalf of CSPs in particular, and to be recognized as a Self-Regulated Organization (SRO) as and when regulatory bodies deem it necessary.